"The Essential Rose Skin Trio" by Sephora Collection Skincare

Hi everyone, I have been meaning to review this Skin Trio Set from Sephora Collections for a while now, and even though I used up two of these sets already (thank goodness I took photos beforehand), I still believe this set deserves a mention, since I have been planning to talk about Sephora's Skincare Line for a while now. So why not start now. 

From Sephora Collection's extensive skincare line, the most popular by far is the "Rose Extract" infused products. In fact, if you look at the variety of products the Rose Extract is included in compared to their other ingredients, such as; Avocado, Green Tea, and Pearl, the Rose Extract ingredient is included in at least seven different products while the others average around three different products. 

Today, I am here to share with you this Essential Rose Skin Trio that I purchase around the Holiday Season of 2016, and I want to let you know why the Rose Extract ingredient is one of my favorites in the Sephora Collection.

This kit comes with the popular Rose Face Mask ($6), the mask that started my love for this line; it also comes with the Rose Sleep Mask ($4), and the Rose Cleansing Cloths ($7.50), these two products are fairly new to the Sephora Collection Skincare Line.
The Rose Extract Line is claimed to moisturize and brighten the skin tone. 

I admit, I do enjoy the silky, hydrating serum of a sheet mask, and this Rose Face Mask does the trick. You also do not need to wash the serum off afterwards, so what I like to do is use the face mask first, and before bed apply on the sleep mask over it for more moisture reinforcement. The next day results are amazing. My skin feels smooth and soft, and a hint a noticeable radiance to it. I love treating myself to this combo at least once every two months or so, since I do have a lot of other mask I use interchangeably, but this combo is one of the few I use over and over again.

If you are having a dry, dull skin day, these mask can seriously save your complexion. Use the combo twice in a span of five days, and your skin should be wholeheartedly back to normal, or at least it does so for me. 

The cleansing toilettes I can live without. It smells heavenly and is decently moistened, but nothing mind-blowning where I can justify splurging $7.50 for 25 wipes. I can get that amount for $3.00 from Elf Cosmetics, and their packs come in a count of 30 sheets.

I will definitely do a more extended review on the Sephora Collection Rose Extract Skincare Line once I have successfully accumulated and tested them all out (a few have been out of stock forever now!) Until then, I hope you all enjoyed this review! Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of the Sephora Collection Skin Masks. What is your favorite ingredient? I would love to know!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

  1. Love these products !
    Great post !
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review