Sephora "Rose" Face Mask (Ultra Moisturizing + Brightening)


This mask is made of natural lyocell fibers and is saturated with a rich serum formula that feels soft and hydrating on the skin. The light scent of rose is refreshing and satisfying. It immediately put me into a pampering state. Too bad these mask are $6.00 a sheet. I guess these are going to be saved for special occasions.


There are a variety of face mask from the Sephora Brand. Each are made with natural lyocell fibers, saturated with a special formula for different purposes to give different benefits to the skin. 

This rose mask is saturated with natural rose extracts, of course, hence why it is called the "Rose" mask. Rose is known to moisturize and brighten the skin. 

I enjoyed how much formula the mask has. The serum is silky and rich. My skin loved it and soaked it right up. The sheet happens to be a bit big for my face, which is a strange because I believe I have a pretty big face, but the peep holes for the eyes, nose and mouth laid in the right places. I just had to scrunch the edges inward so none of the serum will get in my hair. 

When I took off the mask, I didn't see any changes to my skin. I didn't write the mask off as a dud because it was only one use. So I just rubbed the leftover serum into my skin and went to bed. The next morning I saw the change. My skin felt more supple and soft, and my complexion was visibly brighter! I was so impressed that I bought two more sheets. They are a bit on the pricy side, so I will use it on days when my skin really needs a pick-me-up which is about once every two weeks. 

I can not wait to try out more of Sephora's wide selection of different mask. The Algae and Orchid are next on my list.

Have you tried out Sephora Face Mask yet? Which on is your favorite?

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review