Benefit: Date Night with Mr. Right (Sexy Night Out Makeup Kit) Review

Hi everyone! Here is another super cute Benefit Mini Makeup Kit! In my last post I have reviewed the Benefit Work Kit, Girl! Work Day Essentials Makeup Kit, which is a fantastic little Benefit Starter Kit. Today, I will be reviewing this beautiful golden pouch kit, called, Date Night with Mr. Right (Sexy Night Out Makeup Kit).

This kit retails at $32.00, but has a value of $50.00.
This set contains: They're Real! Double the Lip in Lusty Rose, They're Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara, Rockateur Blush in Rose Gold, and Watt's Up! Cream-to-Powder Highlighter in Champagne.


This kit also has some great products. My favorite turned out to be a product I thought I was not going to like since it looked a bit gimmicky, which is the They're Real! Double the Lip in "Lusty Rose". This is a lip liner and lipstick all-in-one in a tear-dropped shape, that actually works! The color is also very pretty, but the down-side is that the product does not last very long, unless you are the type that can not eat or drink for a few hours at a time. The Rockateur Blush is also beautiful. It has a rosy-blush color with a golden sheen to it, making it the perfect blush for the summer. The They're Real! Lengthening & Volumining Mascara is my favorite Benefit Mascara to date. The brush is a bit spiky, but it does give the lashes a beautiful, natural lengthened look. I like it so much that I already have a full-size of it. Finally, there is the Watt's Up Cream-to-Powder Highlighter...and I have to say, I am not a fan of it. Indoors, the highlight looks natural, giving the skin a soft sheen...but in daylight, it looks like a metallic streak on the cheeks! However, pigmented and blinding highlights are on tread at the moment, it's just not my cup of tea. 

Overall, another sweet little Benefit Kit!

What are your thoughts on this Date Night Makeup Kit? Do you like this one better, or the Work Kit, Girl! Kit better? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click link to read more reviews on Benefit's Mini Sets!

Comments

  1. Omg these are so cute. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always show us nice things!!! Love you style!!! Benefit is great, waiting for more reviews on Holidays kits!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review