Benefit: Work It, Girl! Work-Day Essential's Makeup Kit Review

Benefit Cosmetics are known for putting together cute themed kits. About half a year ago, they came out with these little mini-makeup bags full of thier best sellers in fun-sizes. Of the seven they have available at the moment, I will be reviewing this awesome metallic-turquoise set called, "Work Kit, Girl! Work-Day Essential's Makeup Kit."


This set contains: the POREfessional face primer, the Hoola Matte Bronzer, the Roller Lash Mascara, and the benetint rose-tinted lip & cheek stain.


I am sure you may already know a few of these products already, since all of these products are well-known and loved from Benefit Cosmetics. I have to admit, I have only tried the Benetint and the POREfessional, before this kit. I still do adore the POREfessional. It really does smooth and blur your skin! The Benetint on the other hand, I am not a fan of. I find that it applies splotchy on my cheeks and lips, and it is also drying to the lips. The Hoola Matte Bronzer is fantastic! This is easy to apply, blends heavenly, and is neither too warm or two cool. The Roller Lash is a decent mascara. It does give my lashes a great curl and length, but it does smudge a bit on me. 

This cute little kit retails at $32.00 with the value of $57.00. 

So what do you think of this little mini-set from Benefit? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click link to read more reviews on Benefit's Mini Sets!

Comments

  1. I would love 💕 to get a kit like this. Did you get it from sephora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did. But you can also get it from the Benefit Website. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review