Foundations: Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Okay, first I have to get this off my chest, this foundation's name is a mouthful! 
"URBAN DECAY WEIGHTLESS ULTRA DEFINITION LIQUID MAKEUP"...whaa


Other than that, this has become my favorite foundation at the moment. 
I just love it, and there are only good things that I have to say about this foundation. So, if you happen to have tried this already and do not like it, I am so sorry that it didn't work out for you.

The product comes out of a pump, and is quite liquify, so be careful or you can easily have a drippy mess. The directions say to shake before use, but I do forgot on occasion and use the foundation without shaking it, and it still blended out fine. Maybe the shaking is necessary if the foundation have been sitting around for a while. 

The foundation itself is light coverage, but can be build able to medium. It also has a semi-matte finish. I find that there is no need to set this foundation with a setting powder, and my skin stays semi-matte throughout the day. 


This is a great foundation for oily to combination skin types. My skin is oily-combo, and my face did not feel oily, or turn shiny by the end of the day. I have never tried a  foundation that lasts so long with out my tee-zone turning into a shiny mess before. So I am very happy with this foundation. 

You can find this foundation retailing at $39.00 for 1 fl oz. at Sephora and the Urban Decay website.

Hope this helped! 
Happy Wandering, Alice

Comments

  1. Looks like a great produc!
    Thank you for the review!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It is a great product! I'm glad you enjoyed this review! Have a nice day too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review