Lip Glosses: Sally Hansen: Smile Brightening Lip Treatment Review


I wanted to make a post on this before these awesome lipglosses disappear on the face of the earth forever. I heard that it was discontinued, so I went on a search to see if they are still sold in drugstores. I couldn't find them anywhere. Even on Sally Hansen's website, they don't feature the product in their lip section anymore, just a small paragraph stating something about a blue base lipgloss  helps teeth look whiter. I did find that you can still purchase these on eBay and Amazon.


Sally Hansen Smile Brightening Lip Treatment, is a lipgloss that have a blue-based lip color that contain brightening properties that give the illusion of whiter teeth. I have to say that I do notice a slight difference to the color of my teeth with this lipgloss on. My teeth just seem brighter, haha.

However, that is not the reason why I love these so much. I am in love with the pigmentation, the longevity of the product, and the minty nice tingle on my lips.

I have three shades, and I love them all!


Radiant-

This is a beautiful ruby-red color. This is also the only one of the three that has sparkle in it. The rest are cream finishes. 

Twinkling-

My favorite of the three. I never thought I could pull of this mauve-orchid color, but I like the way this looks on me!

Luminous-

A nice nude-pinky-brown color that actually is very close to my natural lipcolor, believe or not. It's always nice to have a safe color where you don't have to think twice about putting it on.







Here are swatches of the colors:
(Left to Right) Luminous, Twinkling, Radiant.





I love these so much that I do have a backup of Radiant and Luminous, and am going to soon get Twinkling, once I find it. I highly recommend checking these out before they disappear. I'm sure Sally Hansen will bring them back, either with its current name, or in a different name or form, but these lipglosses are too good not bring back.

Back to Upcoming Reviews list #4

XOXO Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review