First Aid Beauty "Fab Cleanse & Exfoliate" Duo

Over the Holidays...yes I am talking about November and December of 2017, I bought this little face cleanser set from First Aid Beauty for $10.00, and I finally got to giving it a go. The set came with a 2.0 oz face cleanser and 10 Facial Radiance Pads. 




The First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser is a very creamy and gentle cleanser. I see those that have extremely sensitive skin liking this, especially since it is free of alcohol, artificial fragrance, mineral oil, sulfates and a few others ingredients that can irritate the skin. The cleanser feels almost like a pillowy cream, so it feels quite soft when rubbing it into the skin. I really enjoy the texture of this cleanser.

First Aid Beauty says that this product "is infused with a powerful Botanical Antioxidant blend, that keeps your skin's pH levels and safeguards it from environmental aggressors without stripping the skin."

I do enjoy using this cleanser, however, I would not use this alone if I was wearing makeup that day. Although this cleanser is extremely gentle, I find that it does not get rid of all the makeup or dirt from the skin, and this is when I initially wiped the majority of my makeup off with a makeup wipe beforehand. On days when I do not wear makeup, this cleanser is all I need to clean my skin.

Now for the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads. I really wish I had more than 10 pads to try out because I really enjoyed using these. These pads contain Lactic and Glycolic Acids, so you are exfoliating, toning and brightening your skin at the same time. It is the perfect little pad right out of the shower. It also does not burn the skin. Like the cleanser, it is free of Alcohol, Artificial Fragrances, Parabens, Lanolin, and other ingredients known to irritate the skin. 

First Aid Beauty Claims these Radiance Pads are solutions for skin dullness, pores, uneven skin tone, and uneven texture. 

As far as my 10 day trial run went, I do see the difference of brightness and smoothness of my skin. (FYI, when I started using these pads, I haven't used a toner for about a month. Because of these pads, they reminded me what a difference a toner can do for the skin.)

I also love how convenient the pads are. Each pad contains the right amount of formula where they are not too dry nor dripping wet, just perfect. I may just have to invest in a tub in the near future.

So not a bad experience for $10.00. What are your experiences with First Aid Beauty? Are there any products that you just absolutely love and recommend from them? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click, to read more reviews on SKINCARE!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review