Halloween DIY Treat: Corny Witch's Hat





I knew that I needed to do something with candy corn, because for me, Halloween is not Halloween without eating at least a bag of candy corn. I know that it is just sugar, but it is so delicious! 



As we all know, the packaging to Candy Corn is not very exciting. So I thought why not spruce up the container for the candy to make it more exciting in eating them! 



So I came up with using another well-known Halloween element, "A Witch's Hat". 










The Materials you need for this is not expensive at all:


-Two different colored felt fabric which cost less than $1.50.

-Candy Corn is around $0.99 for a bag, and you will only be using up half a bag.
-A small goodie bag. $2-$3 will buy you at least 10 of these.
-Some form of glue, which we all have at home. (I used a hot glue gun.

As you can see, the hat top is open. This way it is easy to pick out the candy, and it is a cute way of eating them.

Here are the instructions on making this adorable "Corny Witch's Hat"!



Click to Halloween Menu!
Have a happy and safe Halloween everyone! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review