Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips Palette Review



They retail around $16.99, and I found this one (Romantic Nudes) on display with its two siblings (Seductive Smokies & Berry In Love) at my local CVS. This is a permanent palette, so if you still can not find this around your area, it will make its appearance soon!
I have to admit. I was not excited to see Revlon come out with a full face palette because from past experiences, most face palettes, complete with eyeshadows, blush and lip products are mediocre at best, high end and drugstore alike. It seems like companies know palettes like these are going to sell because makeup lover will see them as collectables, and in most cases, these types of palettes are limited edition. So with this knowledge, companies don't seem to pay attention to the quality of their products compared to their smaller, individual products.


I am glad that this was not the case with this face palette. 
Everything within this nude palette worked great. 


The eyeshadows are easy to blend, they have good pigmentation, and with an eyeshadow base, the shadows look decent throughout the day.

The blush is sweet and subtle. It gives the complexion a natural hint of rosiness. In my opinion, it could do with a bit more pigmentation.

The lipsticks are on the sheer side, but are comfortable to wear, and the glosses, although did not add much color to the lips, will give the lips a nice shine. 


I'm not going to claim that this palette is high-notch quality, but the quality is good. I have already used the palette a couple times, and I enjoyed each time. 

I can see myself taking this with me to travel with because there are many looks I can create with this, from super natural to super glam. I wouldn't need to bring anymore eyeshadows or blushes if I have this palette in my kit.

Have you tried these full face palettes from Revlon yet? Which of the three did you pick? And how do you like it? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Such a nice Post and Nice information we really like this.Have a look at haute her for basic makeup tips and tricks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review