[e.l.f Cosmetics] Flawless Eyeshadow Quad "Beautiful Browns" Review

Hey beauty lovers! So I have been loving this simple, brown eyeshadow quad from e.l.f cosmetics. This is the e.l.f Flawless Eyeshadow in Beautiful Browns, and it only costs $2.00!

For just $2.00, this little quad has everything you need for a beautiful, rich brown eye look. The powders do kick up a bit but nothing tapping off your brush can't fix. These shadows are also pigmented and they blend together wonderfully. If you are just starting out with makeup, this little quad is the best starter eyeshadow palette to get. 

I know that this doesn't seem much like a blogpost, but I have been loving this quad so much, I wanted to share this new-found gem with you all. 

Here is an eye look I created using this quad. I named the look "Beautiful Browns" after this palette. Click on the link to watch the full Tutorial of...


Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review