[GrandeLIPS] Hydrating Lip Plumper Review

Hi everyone! So we are all aware of the big lips trend that's been going on. So when I got this GrandLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper sample in a Sephora Favorites "Scouted By Sephora" set, I was excited to give it a try. I would never want to get lip injections, but some non-invasive beauty products like this, I would try.


This Hydrating Lip Plumper is infused with Volulip and Hyaluronic Acid that is suppose to instantly improve your lips' volume in 3-5 minutes. GrandeLIPs also states that the formula is clinically proven   to increase your overall lip hydration, volume, softness, and firmness after 30 days of use when applied at least twice a day.

So for the last 30 days, I have been testing this lip plumper out to see if I can visible see the improvement in my lips. Well here is the results! Do you see an improvement?


Frankly, I do not. I do feel the tingly sensation that all lip plumpers give to the lips, but I saw no changes on the overall volume of my lips.

That does not mean that I did not enjoy using this product for the last 30 days. In fact, I am still using this lip plumper every morning. I use it not for the plumping aspect of it, since it did nothing in that category, but I do use it for the hydration. This Hydrating Lip Plumper does provide a beautiful and moisturizing shine on the lip, and it smell heavenly, like honey-vanilla. 

Have you tried a lip plumper before? If yes, did it work for you? And what brand was it? Let me know in the comments! 

Happy Wandering, Alice.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review