[Boscia Skincare] Sake Brightening Hydrogel Eye Masks

An eye mask that is infused with Sake...and it's suppose to help with stubborn underage circles? 
This, I must try!

I bought this 3pk for $15.00 on the Sephora Website, so that means each pair of eye masks cost $5.00. It's not terribly bad...but it's not the most economical either (I try to use some sort of mask on my skin every other day.)

The first thing that came to mind with I opened a pack was these look like chicken cutlets. These masks are made of a gel, and its about twice as thick as a sheet mask. And they jiggle like chicken cutlets too. Since it is made out of a jelly material, these mask are extremely cooling under the eyes. These are perfect for those puffy eye mornings. I would leave it on for 20-30 minutes, and believe me or not, when I peel off these masks, I can see slightly brighter skin, my bags have calmed significantly down, and my skin is left extremely moisturized.


Boscia claims that these Sake Brightening Hydrogel Eye Masks brightens, firms and hydrates the under eye area. It is 100% made of Hydrogel, infused with Sake, antioxidants and plant extracts to help reduce the look of fine lines and revive the delicate skin under the eyes.


I am a fan of these eye masks. I love using these on the days I need to wear a full face of makeup. Not only does these calm down my under eye area, but the serum lefts behind creates a beautiful moisture that makes foundations and concealers melt into wonderfully.

I will be repurchasing this pack!
What are your favorite eye masks to use? Any recommendations? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review