[Tarte Cosmetics] Brighter Days Highlighting Moisturizer Review


I really don't have much to say about this moisturizer since I do not like it. I find the consistency to be thin (most likely because this product is 70% water), and not moisturizing. However, it does pack on about a pound of shimmer on your face though! So if you want to shine like a diamond, this may be something you will be interested in. I however, am not. Applying foundation on top can only do so much with muting the amount of shimmer, at the end of the day, you still look like a shimmer-fest. 

So why did I buy it?

Well, I sort of did and I sort of didn't buy it. You see, I bought the Tarte's Gym Grabs Athleisure Essentials Set, and with it came the Tarte Brighter Days Highlighting Moisturizer.  

Tarte claims this "is a lightweight facial lotion, formulated with 70% water and light-reflecting mineral pigments to quench dull, dehydrating skin while delivering a sheer veil of illuminating and radiance. It is also sweat-resistance, making it perfect for before or after the gym."

Let's be honest, who would where this to the gym? 


I will say that this would be great on the body as a shimmer. Of course, I would mix it in with another moisturizer to get that hydrating property that the Brighter Days Highlighting Moisturizer lacks.

Have you tried this Tarte Brighter Days Highlighting Moisturizer yet? If so, what do you think about this product? Let me know in the comments.

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review