Vaseline Lip Therapy "Original" (Mini Version) Review

Want to see what has been saving my lips this winter? 


Vaseline has been around for years, and have been loved for years. There is a reason why they are still standing strong even with all the new competition that have blossomed in the last decade. That is because Vaseline products work. Their quality have not changed over the years, and their prices are still reasonable low. 

About a two months ago, I was waking up constantly with dry lips, even though I applied a generous coat of lip balm on before bed. That was when I knew, my usual lip balm that I used in the spring and summer is not going to cut it with the chillier and dryer weather. I needed something more heavy, but I did not want to go out and purchase a new lip balm when Spring is literally right around the corner. So I searched through my makeup stash and found this gem. Boy, did I miss it!
Within two nights my lips were back to normal! What a miracle! The product itself is a soft but thick clear gel that smooths over the lips, producing a moisturizing protective layer that does not feel heavy or sticky, but last throughout the night. Although the packaging is incredibly adorable, it does get a bit difficult to pick up the formula without it getting in your nails. It's not a big deal, but if you are a germaphobe, this may gross you out. (Luckily, I am not, but I do find it annoying having the dig the lip balm out of my nail every night.) A quick fix, is to always have your nails trimmed, or use a q-tip to apply the product. Either way, this stuff is amazing! It costs around $3.00 for the mini-size, and that little guy can last you a solid three months!

What are your thoughts on the Vaseline Lip Therapy? Let me know in the comments below!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

  1. Vaseline products are simple and amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review