[Too Faced] Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette Review

I FINALLY got my hands on a Too Faced Bar Palette! My very first one...(well full size that is! I did get my hands on a mini-bar palette last December, but I heard the minis' were not up to par with the regular size palettes). To be honest, I was never very interested in these Chocolate Bar Palettes, until this Sweet Peach Palette came out. I mean, look at it! It is simply gorgeous! And it is suppose to smell like peaches, and I love the smell of peaches!


So before I start on this review, I did film a [1st Impressions Review] on my Youtube Channel, where I share with you my first time using this palette, as well as, a makeup look. So you are free to go check out that video if you like.

By now, I have tested this palette at least a couple times, and I love this palette. Every look that I create with this palette comes out beautifully. The shadows blend like a dream and they go so well with each other.

Before I go into the swatches, I want to give you some basic information about this palette. This Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette retails at $49.00, containing 18 eyeshadows inspired by the different shades and tones of a peach. They are also infused with the antioxidant-rich essence of a peach, and let's not forget, this palette also smells like a peach...well, more like a candied peach. These eyeshadows are housed in a peach-ombre, tin-casing with peach designs stamped onto it. Overall, it is a visually pleasing palette. It's one of those makeup products you would want to have this out on display.


Although, I would have liked a few more peachy-pink and coral shades, but I am pretty satisfied with the different eyeshadows in this palette. You have your regular browns and beiges, then you go into the more peachy colors of pinks, purples, and greens. Not bad.


As you can see from the swatches, there is no vibrant, boom-in-your-face, potent colors. So all the looks you get from this palette is wearable, everyday neutral looks. So if you are a big fan of color, or extreme, shiny highlight shadows, this is not the palette for you.


There are two glitters in this palette (Candied Peach and Talk derby To Me). Fortunately for me (but it may be unfortunate for you), the glitter does not transfer very much from the pan to the eye. I also have no problems with fall out, even though to the touch, some shadows (especially the mattes) feel a bit powdery, but still applies beautifully on the lids.

I really do not have anything negative to say about this palette. I simply adore it. Despite my extensive eyeshadow palette collection, I still do not have anything like this palette. So I am very happy with my purchase.

Have you tried Too Faced's newest bar palette yet? What are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering! Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review