Lip Glosses: Wet N Wild: Glassy Gloss Lip Gels Review

Hi everyone! Today I will be reviewing Wet N Wild's Glassy Gloss Lip Gels. I'm a huge fan of this brand, mainly because of their super pigmented eyeshadows that cost way less than its value (in my opinion).
Product can be found at local drugstores!

~These Glassy Gloss Lip Gels did not live up to my expectations, but they are not horrible. ~

Pigmentation is okay, but still quite sheer. However, most gel lip products are on the sheer side. The thing I don't enjoy about this product is how heavy it applies to the lips, even a thin layer of it feels like several layers. It does live up to its name "gel", for it does feel as if you put a thick layer of gel to your lips. However, I do believe because of how heavy it is, it does keep your lips moisturized and stays on your lips for a good portion of the day.

What the Company say: (WetNWild)

"Ultra-glossy, sheer gel adds high, glassy shine with a hint of color in an oh-so-lickable fruity flavor. Enriched with vitamins, nutrients, oils, and antioxidants to moisturize while keeping lips soft and supple."


Swatches of the Colors I have:

Name: This Too Shall Glass
In the tube, it looks like a very pretty pink-coral, however, it goes almost clear on the lips with shimmer. I will use it since I bought it. However, it's going to act more of a moisturizing lip balm than a glossy gel. 

Name: Glass Confusion
In the tube, it looks like a beautiful orchid color with silver shimmer. On the lips, it looks like an extremely sheer gloss with slight shimmer. It's a bummer these glosses don't have more pigmentation to them. I would have liked them a lot more!

Overall, I probably won't repurchase them, even though they retail only for $2.99, which is not a bad price at all, but when I buy a lipgloss, I expect a lipgloss, not a lip balm. 

I hope you have found this review helpful! 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review