Lip Glosses: e.l.f Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks Review


This is probably one of my top ten favorite products of eyeslipsface cosmetics. Which is probably why I bought the whole collection. Since they are only $2.00 each, it didn't hurt the wallet at all, which is a major plus!


General information:
What: Essentials Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks
Rate: 5 out of 5
Costs: $2.00
Where: eyeslipsface.com, I believe Target have them too!

What the company says:

"The Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick is a tinted lip color that glides on like a lipstick but looks like a gloss. With nourishing Jojoba, Soybean and Vitamin E key ingredients, it conditions and moisturizes the lips. The twist-up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go application."


Names of each gloss stick (left to right):
In the Nude, Pink Umbrellas, Tiki Torches, Coco Loco, Flirty & Girly, Sangria Starters, Movie Star

Swatches:
In the nude: I was hoping that this nude would look good on my skin tone, but no such luck. I would probably use it on top of a bright colored lipliner, or if I am just staying in the house that day as lip balm.

Pink Umbrella: This is a beautiful muted-pink. One of my favorites. All the gloss sticks glide on the lips with good, not great pigmentation (color is buildable to an extent). The lasting power isn't very long, but it is so easy to reapply, that it isn't a huge deal.

Tiki Torches: On of the two shimmer sticks. This is a beautiful orange-red with gold shimmer. 

Coco Loco: Another great color for my skin tone. Coco Loco is a nice berry nude, which combines very nicely with my own lip color.

Girly & Flirty: The other shimmery stick. This is a beautiful deep pink with purple & blue shimmer. At first I thought I wasn't going to like this on me, but boy was I wrong. It gave me this beautiful glow, as if the pink and sparkle, lights up my own natural tones within my skin. 

Sangria Starters: In stick form, Sangria looks like a rich burgundy color, however, it is quite sheer (but buildable to an extent). I still quite like it. It makes this color easy to be an everyday color.

Movie Star: Like Sangria Starters, Movie Star in stick form looks like a bright-red color, but applies a bit sheer. Like, I said before, the sheerness allows it to be an everyday color, without the boldness. 

These are amazing gloss sticks. They do not apply as slick as the Tarte LipSurgences (which I happen to like them very much), however, they apply with a decent amount of moisture that works great as a lip balm. They also do not have a scent or the minty tinge that the Tarte gloss sticks have. 

Happy Wandering! Alice

Other Related ELF Posts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review