DIY: Christmas Candles

I have always wanted to decorate my own Christmas/Holiday candles, and I finally did it and I have to say, I am pretty pleased with how everything turned out. Down below, I will list all the things that I have used with their estimated prices. 

Each candle costs less than $15, which speaks a lot, since a candle like this can go up to $15 without the candle holder. 



Candle #1

This is so simple to make, yet it looks so beautiful and classy! This is perfect for a white or silver themed Christmas. If you make two, it is a great gift as a set!

Material:

Tapered Candle: $1.00-$1.79
Crystals: $2.00-$5.00 (depending on who & where you buy it from) you can get 1000pc for $3.00 on Amazon!
Silver paint or Nail polish: $5.00
Candle Holder: $0.79 at Ikea
Bells with ribbon: $1.00 at the Dollar Tree

What I paid for: $13.00 +tax


Candle #2

This is my favorite of the three that I made. Probably because it is so festive, and it looks expensive! It makes a great gift on its own, and that is exactly what I am going to do with this candle, gifting it. 

Materials:

3'' x 6'' Pillar Candle: $6-$7 on Amazon (I bought it on sale for $6.30, sadly it's not anymore but here is the link to it! But I believe Target or Walmart will have it around this price).
Candle dish: $1.00 at the Dollar Tree
Ribbon: $1.00 at the Dollar Tree
Flowers, leaves, like-decor: $1.00 per bunch (I used two)
Glitter: $3.00 at Joanns (got it on sale)

What I paid for: $13.30 +tax

Candle #3

This candle turned out to look very exotic to me, as if it belongs in the movie, "Aladdin". However, I love the how regal it looks, and it fits the holiday vibe.

Materials: 

3'' x 3'' candle: $3-$4 on Amazon (I bought it on sale for $3.80, sadly it's not anymore but here is the link to it! However, I found some at the Dollar Tree for only $1!)
Ribbon: $1.00 at the Dollar Tree.
Gold Mosiac Pieces: $0.99 (on clearance at Micheals when I bought it but I believe normally a bag is around $4.00).
Crystals: Bought an assortment at Micheals for $2.99
Cotton Balls: 100ct for $1.79
Candle Dish: $1.00 at the Dollar Tree

What I paid for: $12.00 +tax

If you are interested in how I made these step by step, here is a video showing you just how I did it!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review