DIY: Simple Holiday Tasty Gifts

One more week, and its Christmas Day! For most of us, that means presents time! And those that are still last minute shopping, here are some fun and easy gifts that you can make yourself for the special someones in your life! These were so fun to make! And I was able to give every last one of these as gifts to all the kids in my life! 

Same treats, but three different ways to package them!
Of course, you can choose whatever treats you like, you can ever swap them out for healthier treats. These are just ideas I'm sharing, since it is the giving season! 

1) Holiday Care Package       2) Cup of Warmth         3) Stocking Stuffers



























Cost of everything:
The treats total cost no more than $15.00
(Prices do vary, depending on where and how you buy things!)
The cup was only $1.00 at the Dollar Store
The Tin Box was $1.29 from Walmart
The goodie bags are $1.99 from a party Store
Tissue paper were $1.99 for all the colors

Estimated Total: $21.27 +tax
I am pretty sure that I spent less than $20.00, however, since I don't remember  the exact prices for everything, I will just over-estimate to be safe. 
 But it is still not bad for five small gifts!

For step-by-step instructions on how I made these gifts, please watch the video provided! 
Happy Holidays everyone and Happy Wandering!
Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review