[Tarte Cosmetics] Lifted Sweatproof Mascara Review

Tarte claims that this Lifted Sweatproof Mascara is a waterproof mascara that will not smudge, no matter how much you sweat at the gym, and even if you decide to take a few laps in the pool. 
Say What!!!! You can swim with this mascara on! SOLD!


GUESS WHAT?!
It still smudged on me. It wasn't horrible raccoon eyes, but with claims like that, I was expecting ZERO smudging. Oh well, I guess my oily lids and skin was just too hard of a foe for the Tarte Mascara to handle.
Other than the little bit of smudging I got, I actually quite like this mascara. It did give my lashes a good amount of length and volume, especially with two coats on. I love the fact that it has a regular, old-fashion mascara wand! I am getting a bit tired of the weird, out of the box wands, because I noticed that a lot of them do not work very well. 



Here are a few facts that I think are relatively important for the average consumer. This mascara retails at $21.00. It contains Tarte's signature Amazonian Clay ingredient, Carnauba Wax, Vitamin C and B5. It is also a Vegan.

If you are looking for a smudge-free mascara, I recommend you pass on this, especially if you have oily lids like me. But if you don't have problems with smudging, you may find this mascara quite enjoyable, especially with the easy, clump-free application. If you are gifted with a lash line full of long, luscious lashes, you may actually love this mascara, because it does lift and keep your lashes' curl all day long. 

Have you tried this mascara yet? What are your thoughts on it?
Happy Wandering, Alice. 

Comments

  1. Have You tried Maybelline one? I think it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one? I have tried the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascaras and love those! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review