Lip Balm: E.l.f essential Lip Balm Tint in SPF 15 Review

Rate: 4.0 out 5.0
Price: $2.00
Where: eyeslipsface.com

What the company say:
This lightly tinted lip balm gives the perfect flush of color for a beautiful, natural look. The Coconut, Grape, Shea Butter and Rice Wax infused formula conditions lips on contact for long-lasting, hydrating comfort.



What I think:


The quality of this balm are very well-worth over the price of $2.00. It is creamy and applies to the lips with the right amount of thickness (but not sticky) and it keeps the lips moisturized for a good few hours. It also have a decent tint to it as well, but is still sheer. The smell and taste of the product is yummy...a little too yummy at times. 

The shade that I have is in Peach. However, it comes in four different shades.

The only thing that I do not like is the packaging. I don't like it  when lip balms come in pots because it means, to reapply, you have to re-dip your finger in it throughout the day, and let's face it, our hands are not clean all the time. The only time I use this is early in the morning, when I am putting on my makeup and I know that my hands are clean or when I am getting ready for bed, and I know my hands are clean. 





What others think:

The main complaint is the packaging. I guess I am not the only one that is not a big fan on potted packaging. The taste of the lip balm is also not for everyone.

I would purchase more, but I feel that having one is good enough for me. Got to be honest with myself...I do have enough makeup to last me five lifetimes, and this little balm will probably last me for another year, if I use it once a day, however, this is a good lip balm to have next to your bedside. It is sheer enough to not having to worry about staining your pillow cases and blankets. 

What lip balm are you enjoying at the moment? Let me know, so I can try them out!
Happy wandering! Alice



Comments

  1. Love this review, I have it in berry and it's a good color. I am just loving the EOS ones.They're moisturizing and sooooo cute. But they are a tad pricey for a lipbalm, since Target sells them for $3.78 each, including tax. But the Nivea ones are really worth it. They come in so many different versions from color to SPF Moisturizing. Plus I get them for $1.50 each.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review