e.l.f haul (new) Studio Blush Palettes

Okay, I have been shopping way too much lately, and I have put myself into a "No Online Shopping Restriction" for the rest of the summer. Hopefully, I will have the self-control to make it to the end of the summer without putting my credit card to use. However, I did not restrict myself with in-store buying, because let's be honest, it's not going to happen. I will definitely break down and buy something, especially if it is a great deal (I'm a coupon user). At least online, you can put everything I want in my basket, and then just empty it with a click of a button! 





Today I will be sharing with you on what I order on e.l.f.





(Video)

Everything I Purchase:
e.l.f. Essential Clarifying Pressed Powder ($1.00)
e.l.f. Essential Eyelash & Brow Wand ($1.00)
e.l.f. Essential Blending Eye Brush ($1.00)
e.l.f. Essential Concealer Brush ($1.00)
e.l.f. Essential Smudge Brush ($1.00)
e.l.f Essential Smudge Pot -Color: Aint That Sweet? ($2.00)
e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Treat & Tame -Medium ($3.00)
e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color -Coral- ($3.00)
e.l.f. Studio Blush Palette -Light- ($6.00)
e.l.f. Studio Blush Palette -Medium- ($6.00)
e.l.f. Studio Bronzers -Warm Bronzer- ($3.00)
e.l.f. Studio Tone Correcting Powder (Warm) ($3.00)
e.l.f. Studio Small Precision Brush ($3.00)
e.l.f. Studio Maximum Coverage Concealer - Oil Free -Nude- ($3.00)

So here are all the haul videos I will be planning on showing you throughout the summer period. I don't want to overload you all with five-six hauls at once! So, in no particular order:

-Collective Haul: CVS & Target
-Daiso Japan Haul
-Sephora and Online Shopping Haul
-Collective Book Haul & Some Review
-Forever21 Haul

Let me know in the comment section which haul you would like to see next!
Want to see everything on my Blog? 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. I love elf product but they are not available in my country =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Well they are really upping their game with everything. Hopefully they will be available in India soon!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review