Mattifying & Pore-Minizing?--The Milani Prime Shield Face Primer

Hello fellow makeup lovers! Today, I have a primer from Milani to share with you. I was instantly sold on the "Mattifying & Pore-Minimizing" words written on its packaging. I love the ideas of erasing my pores...I mean who doesn't want smooth looking skin. Those pesky pores just get in the way on our journey to flawless skin! So whenever I see a product that promises to diminish to look of my pores, I am interested!


Let's start off with the claims of the Milani Prime Shield Face Primer. This Mattifying & Pore-Minimizing Primer claims to soften the appearance of fine lines, large pores and flaws. It also claims to create a smooth canvas for makeup application while providing a matte finish. 

So does it do any of these things?

Well...not really. I am pretty disappointed with this $10.99 Milani product. The texture of this Primer is a milky-clear, thick gel with a silky, silicon texture. It doesn't really do much in diminishing the look of shine to the skin or blur any of my pores and fine lines. The only thing I will give it, is that it does smooth the texture of my face for a smooth canvas for foundation, but that's about it.


Hopefully, the next pore-minimizing prime I try will be more successful. Do you have any recommendations? let me know in the comments! 

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click, for more DRUGSTORE FACE PRIMER REVIEWS!

Comments

  1. My skin is oily obviously have large pores. So, I wanted something which can minimize my pores easily and makes my skin look smoother. Thanks for sharing your review, will try this out soon. Also for some other oily skin primer visit here - Best Primers For Oily Skin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review