Foundations: Too Faced "Born This Way" Foundation

This "Born This Way" Liquid Foundation from Too Faced Cosmetics has made it's way to being my current favorite liquid foundation. 


And here are the reasons why I have fallen in love with this amazing "NEW" creation from Too Faced Cosmetics.


This foundation has three things that I look for in a foundation: 
1) Lightweight, 2) Natural Coverage, & 3) Low Maintenance.

"Born This Way" is infused with three ingredients that help maintain your skin's moisture levels, as well as, keeping your skin looking smooth and youthful.


The infused ingredients are, Coconut Water  (replenishes the skin's moisture levels), Alpine Rose (brighten skin's appearance and promote elasticity), and Hyaluronic Acid (for a smoother, more youthful appearance). 

Too Faced also claims that this is a medium to full coverage foundation with a natural finish. The amount of coverage you get is really depended on how you layer the foundation. I use a light hand and just the right amount of product to cover my face and neck (which the amount I need for that is not even one full pump), so I am able to use this foundation as a light-coverage foundation. However, this foundation is easily build able to medium and full coverage without the caked on look.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE A DEMO OF ME PUTTING ON THIS FOUNDATION, CLICK LINK!


The finish is very natural looking, but borderline dewy. I do have to set the foundation with powder and blot once throughout the day, or I will look incredibly shiny. However, this foundation continues to look and feel great throughout the day. There is no product settling in fine lines, or creasing. There was fading around the areas where I do tend to touch a lot, but overall, the foundation looks good at the end of the day. It is definitely a long-wearing foundation. 

I love this foundation! It costs $39.00 for 1.0 fl oz, and at the moment it is available in 12 different shades at Sephora, but on the Too Faced Website there are 18 shades available!

I hope this review was helpful!
Happy Wandering! Alice



Comments

  1. The name reminds me of Lady gaga's song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this lovely review and for letting me discover this foundation.
    Wish you a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like weightless and natural looking makeup, you will definitely like this! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review