Crafting: Miracles of Mod Podge! Gloss-Lustre



Mod Podge is a multifunctional product. It is a water-base sealer, adds gloss or leave a matte finish, it can be used as a glue or a finish. I just don't know how I survived all these years without this product. I guess this is the perks on re-touching on my creative side, it is allowing me to work with mediums and products that I have never thought about using before. 

After using this product for the first time on my Origami Butterfly Fan Scroll, I immediately realized that this is a key item to have in your arts and crafts box.




Mod Podge Gloss-Lustre
Material used for: Paper Crafts
Texture: Glossy and Permanent
Color: White but dries clear
Type: Finisher 

This can be found in all crafts stores. I bought mine at Micheals, 8.0z for around $8-$10. 
I found the best way to use it is with a sponge brush. The sponge holds enough of the podge to spread nicely and evenly onto my little creation, creating a nice sheen after it dried.



I am really looking forward in using this in more of my future projects! If you are looking for something to seal together that 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle you had finally completed, this is what you are looking for!

Happy Wandering! XOXO Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review