Skin Care: Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On Review


I just want to put it out there that I am very interested in the Simple SkinCare line, and was so happy to have received a full size of this product in on of my beauty subscriptions a month or two ago! I am actually planning to buy all their products at some point to try out, but I am going to wait until I have finished a few more of my skincare products, and slowing transition in new products.

Rate: 5.0 out of 5.0
Price: Varies from $9-$13
Where: I found that online websites, such as, Soap.com & Drugstore.com have the highest marked prices ($10.99), where at Walmart and Target, the prices are relatively lower ($8.99-$9.99), it can also be found at Walgreens, CVS, and Ulta




What the company says about this product (information found on their website: SimpleSkinCare)

The Revitalizing Eye Roll-on helps reduce puffiness and wakes up and revitalizes tired eyes by cooling and gently massaging the eye area. It is formulated with cucumber extract (helps refresh and revitalize) and skin loving ingredients, such as Glycerin (helps hydrate and nourish) with added vitamins of Vitamin B5 (helps refresh, soften and smooth).

There are no dyes, artificial perfumes, or harsh chemicals. It is Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Hypoallergenic. Noncomedogenic.

What I think:
I simply just adore this eye roller. I have tried another eye roller before (Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-puff eye roller) and did not like it. The Garnier's eye roller did nothing for my skin, except leave this clear, tacky layer of skin under my eyes. Just ew! But the simple eye roll-on is just simply refreshing. The metal ball that rolls on your eyes is cool to the touch, which is great for the eyes first thing in the morning, and the serum is light and sinks into the skin nicely without leaving a dreadful residue.

Before I used this product, I had dry patches on my skin underneath my eyes. I knew I needed a moisturizer, but since the weather is getting warmer, I didn't want something too heavy or thick. So this was perfect for my situation. I have been using this for over 5 weeks now, and my dry skin is gone and I get a small massage every day and night.

I can't really say much about the puffiness, since I have inherited puffy under eye bags, from both parents, no matter what, I will have puffy looking teabags! ='( However, I can say, the texture of my skin is a lot softer and smoother.


What others think from reviews:
As any product, there are good reviews and bad ones.

In the good reviews, the users found the product to work on the puffiness of their eyes, making them look more awake. Also, they have no problems with the metal ball. One user even puts hers in the fridge to optimize the cooling effect. (Not a bad idea)

The bad reviews find the metal ball to be too harsh for their skin to the point it causes redness. However, I have read a lot of reviews stating that it does nothing for dark circles or redness underneath the eyes. I just want to put it out there that this product is not meant for dark circles or redness, it is simply an anti-puffiness serum that goes over the eyes, so that the eyes will look more awake. That is it.

I hope you have found this helpful! Let me know what you think about serum eye-rollers in general!

Happy Wandering! XOXO Alice

Back to Upcoming Review #7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review