Foundations: e.l.f Mineral Foundation SPF 15


Who would have known that $5.00 can buy you great mineral foundation!

Rate: 5 out of 5
Price: $5.00
Where: EyesLipsFace.com







What the company thinks: (Taken from EyeslipsFace website)

"Our weightless Mineral Foundation will help you achieve healthier illuminating skin. Infused with key Vitamin E for rich antioxidants that hydrate and replenish the skin. Our powder foundations blend naturally into the skin, and are so light that they work with your skin color to create a perfect color match. All of our foundations contain SPF 15 and are mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes."


What I think:
I really do not know if it makes my skin healthier overtime, since I do not use it everyday. In fact, I do not wear makeup on a daily basis. However, I do love the healthy looking skin it gives to my face. There is a slight glow (not in the dewy way) to my skin, airbrushed, matte, and almost perfect but you can still see your skin. For the price, this foundation is a no brainer-buy!

Elf also has a variety of shades available, however, if you do order the wrong shade, but it is not too different from your skin tone, just use it as a nice setting powder. The coverage can be quite sheer, but I don't recommend building the coverage up, since it will look a bit powdery, especially around the corners of your face, like the nose, and corners of the mouth. If you want more coverage, I recommend using a BBCream or tinted moisturizer underneath. I usually use it over my concealer. 

What others think:

Most of the reviews on this product are positive. Those that loved the product love the light coverage it gives with the low price. Those that did not like the product, did not like the packaging, which I admit, can get a bit messy, and the color selection. So the safest bet from these reviews is...try it, because there is a great possibility you will love it!
Here is one of my e.l.f Demo & Review videos where I use this product, as well as, other e.l.f products:



Happy Wandering! Alice

Back to Upcoming Review #8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review