Must have: Prismacolor Colored Pencils

I have been eyeing Prismacolor Colored Pencils forever, but they are so expensive. I always wondered why, I mean, they are only colored pencils, right? Then, I saw this beautiful 48-set at Office Max on clearance and knew that it was my chance to finally get it. Even with the discount, I still paid (after tax) about $38.00 out of $75.00.

Compared to Crayola, Prismacolor don't break, and are very easy to layer over each other and blend together. I am just so happy that I finally got my hands on some of these pencils, and at such a great price! However, Amazon has this product for a cheaper price!


Here are a few drawings that I did using these color pencils!




I just love how vibrant these colors are!




(About pic) Faerie Child sketch for one of my Projects in Progress (See Page), Shadow Hunters Series.






You can see the layers of the different browns I used.


(About pic) Werewolf sketch for one of my Projects in Progress (See Page), Shadow Hunters Series.








I don't recommend getting these at full price, since it is really easy to find these at a great discount. However, if you have the cash to spend, then get this! Those that are designers, you will appreciate the  variety of colors Prismacolor has to offer. They have, as much as, 132 colors available in colored pencils (Amazon has a great value for this set).

Happy Creative Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review