Hyuna "Bubble Pop" Makeup & LookBook

Hi everyone! Welcome to look #1 of my new Asian Pop Culture Inspired Series.

Hyuna is probably in my top 5 list of female artists in Asia. My number one will have to go to Jolin Tsai, from Taiwan, but that is for another time.


Hyuna is just a beautiful and sweet young lady, but on stage she is fierce and sexy with huge stage presence. There is something about her I just really like. 

Here are some pictures taken from her music video, "Bubble Pop" and its correlating photoshoot. These are some of the outfits I recreated based on how I would wear it.





I chose to recreate her Bubble Pop look because it is my favorite song of hers, and since it's summer, this song is perfect for the summer time. The song is catchy, light and fun, and the outfits she has on are perfect for the season. Especially her red, white, and blue color combination outfits are perfect for Fourth of July, which happens to be tomorrow, so this will also make a great look-book/outfit ideas for the holiday. 


Outfit #1
This basic outfit is a must-have in every girl's closet. It's simple, refreshing, and comfortable. Things that you are looking for during the summer.


What's each piece?

-Loose white muscle tee (Forever21)
-Navy Blue Bralette (Forever21)
-Blue Jean Shorts (Target)
- In the bottom photo I added the White sneaker wedges (Yesasia.com), but the one I am wearing above are red sneakers (Forever21). 



Outfit #2
This is perfect for those chillier summer nights, and its overlook is sweet and casual. However, I do wish I had Hyuna's Boy Cropped Sweater, but when I looked online, it was expensive!


What's each piece?

-Red Coke Sweater (Kohl's)
-Navy Bralette (Forever21)
-Blue Jean Shorts (Target)
-White sneaker wedges (YesAsia.com)


Outfit #3
This is probably one of my favorite looks of hers from the MV, however, I didn't have half the things she had on, and personally I wouldn't know what to do with that see-through red tank after I shoot the video, so I opted for a more practical look that I would actually wear out. 



What is each piece?

-Light-wash blue jean button up (Forever21)
-Red Bralette (Forever21)
-Blue Jean Shorts (Target)
- In the bottom photo I added the White sneaker wedges (Yesasia.com), but the one I am wearing above are red sneakers (Forever21). 


Outfit #4
For this outfit, I wish my stomach was as flat as Hyuna's but until then I probably wouldn't wear this outside the house, but I do love every piece separately and would pair them up with other things.


What is each piece:

-White Lace Crop Top (Forever21)
-White shorts (Target)
--White sneaker wedges (YesAsia.com)


Here is the video of how I did her makeup, as well as, showing off the outfits again!



I hope you enjoyed this! Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Enjoyed watching your video!
    You re so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helena! You are so supportive. =) I love all your comments!

      Delete
  2. thumbs up for this one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review