Bath Products: Bath & Body Works: "Beautiful Day" Signature Scent

This is seriously "THE" perfect Spring Scent. 
It is a beautiful combination of Fruit and Floral scents with Top Notes of Sun-kissed Apples, Dewy Pears, and Sparkling Cassis. 


I have noticed that I am drawn to fragrances with the scent of Apples and Pears in them. There are something refreshing about the smell apples and pears, and it is also not too sweet. The fact that Beautiful Day has both of these scents in them makes it one of my favorite fragrances of all time (in Bath&Body Works Charts).

I actually bought this on a whim when I was at the Bath&Body Works store, restocking on their hand sanitizers (they are amazing). Since I also had a coupon, I thought why not try a new Signature Fragrance. To be honest, the packaging was what drew me in.

The Cover of the Box, Isn't it Beautiful!?
The beautiful, brightly colored box called out my name, and who doesn't need a pretty box in their life? Luckily the scent was also heavenly nice. (Here is a link to a similar Box Set of "Beautiful Day", unfortunately the one I bought is not available any longer.)

**RELATED POSTS: Bath & Body Works Mini Mason Jar Collection Review**

The overall scent is this refreshing, sweet scent. You can really smell the sweet apples and pears. The great thing about Bath&Body Works shower gels, lotions & Sprays is that the great smell lingers on your skin, especially if you layer them on.

*Beautiful Day also consists of Mid-Notes of Wild Daisies, Lily of the Valley, Fresh Pink Peony and Dry Notes of White Peach and Blonde Woods.*

If you are looking for a great Spring Scent that can be transitioned into the Summer Season, this is a great scent to look into.

Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review