Eyeshadow Palettes: Kat Von D Shade + Light "Eye Contour" Palette (Swatches included) Review

I have a feeling that production of new "Nude Palettes" are not going slow down anytime soon and to be perfectly honest, I'm not mad about it, and I know for a fact I will keep buying them, even though I have enough to last me five lifetimes...I can't help it, I'm addicted!

And here is my newest "Nude Palette" to add to my collection! The Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette, priced at $46.00 and can only be found at Sephora (online and in-stores). 

It is made out of her usual sturdy cardboard packaging, and inside you will fine a large mirror and twelve beautiful, soft and pigmented, everyday neutral eyeshadows arranged in three groups of four. 

Each group is categorized for different tones. The first quad is for neutral-tones, the middle quad is for cool-tones, and the last four shadows consist of warm-tones. Here is a closer look at each quad with the names and swatches listed.


The quality of each shadow lives up to Kat Von D's high standards. Each shadow has a smooth, soft texture, highly pigmented, but easy to blend out. 

What separates Kat Von D's nude palette from the rest of the nude palettes that are in the market is that this is a high quality, "Matte", neutral palette, and it caters to all skin-tones! Most palettes are made geared towards a certain tone, but this is the first neutral palette that has all three, Neutral, Cool, and Warm tones, that I know of.s

I do not regret buying this palette at all, even though I have five other neutral palettes lying around my makeup stack. I actually find myself really enjoying this palette. I just love how every shadow is so easy to work with despite how tension the pigmentation is. I love the eye looks each quad gives you, and of course I love the unique colors that Kat Von D always has in her eyeshadow palettes.


If you have $46.00 to throw down, and do not mind getting another neutral palette, I recommend you getting this one, for sure! I give this a 5.0 out of 5.0.

Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

  1. Thank you for this lovely review!
    lol..I haven t have $46.00 to throw down,but i really love the neutral colors of the beautiful palette!
    Wish you a fab sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review