Deodorants: LaVanilla "Pure Vanilla" The Healthy Deodorant Review







The Healthy Deodorant...a deodorant that is made out of natural and organic ingredients, free from harsh chemicals. Hmmm...sure I will give it a try!












From the five scents that are available, I chose to try the Pure Vanilla scent because honestly, the rest of the scents were not pleasant for me. I am glad that this scent was a nice, sweet vanilla, but does not smell like cake.

The main concern I had was, if the deodorant works without the usual ingredients that regular deodorants have? Will it last? And I am happy to say that it does! I don't smell all day, even if I sweat a lot! So it past the sweat test!

The LaVanilla "Pure Vanilla" Deodorant retails at $14.00 (Full Size, 1.7oz) and at $8.00 (Travel Size, 0.9oz). It is a bit high for your average Deodorant, but it's a nice change from my usual Dove Deodorants. I guess the perks are the Natural and Organic Ingredients used to make this deodorant.

Which deodorant do you use? Let me know in the comment section below!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

  1. I use clinical strength Secret and finally found one that keeps me dry. If this does the same great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I was always interesting in trying out the Clinical Strength Deodarants! I may just have to give those a try next! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review