Nails: Orly "Color Amp'd" SealCoat & "The Boulevard" Nail Polish

Beautiful SealCoat! Beautiful Formula! Beautiful Color! 
I am really loving Orly's new Color Amp'd Collection!

Exclusive to Target
Each polish or Sealcoat retails at $9.99.

It's quite a hefty price more for nail polishes you can find at Target, but after getting the chance to use these, I can see myself going out and buying a few more colors because I these polishes are great quality polishes, worth its steep price point. 


The main reason why I love these polishes is the dry time! The Boulevard is actually quite a sheer color, and even with three coats, I am not satisfied with its opacity, but usually after applying three coats of a polish, it would take hours to a whole day to dry, and even then my nails get scuffed up because the nail polish is applied to heavy. To my pleasant surprise, three coats of "The Boulevard" and one coat of the "Sealcoat" (so four coats total) took only three hours to completely dry! 

I couldn't believe my NAILS! 

CLICK TO SEE FULL VIDEO REVIEW OF THE 


The SealCoat is basically a top coat. It claims that it will enhance the color of your nail polish, provide your nails with a scratch-free and a chip-free coat that will last up to a week. The SealCoat is meant to give you that gel-like nail polish look without the hassle of a gel-polish. 

First, this seal coat does give you extensive-wear, up to five days to be exact. By day seven, my nails were a little beat-up, but five days of perfect wear is pretty darn good. So that brings me to the second thing, where it is not completely scratch free and third, I love the shine it gives the nails, and the fact it dries quickly.


Now let's look at "The Boulevard". To be completely honest with you, I thought this polish was a pearly white color, but it turned out to be pink with silverish-white shimmer! I was a bit disappointed because I did wanted a white polish but the color itself is very pretty. It is also very sheer. What you see in the picture is three coats, but it could do with another layer or two. Even with so many coats, it still dried decently fast!

The Application process was easy. It was streak-free and coated the nails evenly. So the formula is great. 




Final Verdict? I like this, I really like this Orly "Color Amp'd" Collection a lot. 
I wish I can splurge on a few more colors, but right now, I have to resist this beautiful temptation! 

Hope this review was helpful to you!
Let me know what is your favorite topcoat, and why!

Happy Wandering! Alice



Comments

  1. Nail polish box are very amazing and with every new and latest trend you can design these beautiful and eye catching nail polish box.
    Nail polish packaging
    Nail polish box


    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't skills you're managing gable box packaging wholesale . the rationale is that the buyers have several options and lots of websites show an inventory of templates for this purpose.
    by: packaging box manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the blog, there is a great mix of details. Thanks for sharing a piece of informative information. It would be helpful for every reader, keep posting.
    Visit my blog: Discussing Somme Great Benefits of Hemp Oil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review