Collections: L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara Review


This is a beautiful line of mascaras from L'oreal. Each mascara did what it claims to do (for the most part) and each one works fantastic. There are a few things that I do not care for in some of the mascaras but for the majority, the mascara's performances did impress me. 

In the video you will see how each mascara transformed my lashes with just one coat.

Here is a list of each mascara:
The first, is the "Original" Miss Manga Mascara:
-The original is the best of the bunch, in my opinion. I love the natural length and volume this mascara provides my lashes with just one coat. 

For more information, visit my full review on the L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara.

Next up, is the "Original" Waterproof Miss Manga Mascara:
-To be honest this is not a great waterproof mascara because it does smudge after a few hours of wear and because it is a waterproof formula the product is a bit waxy, so the eyelashes do not comb out as nice as the Original Mascara.


Now for the "Original" Colored Miss Manga Mascara:
-This was a limited addition Miss Manga collection, and it came in four colors. From the four, I bought the teal one, and boy does it change the color of my lashes! The color is bright and vibrant, however it does not give you any much extra length or volume.

The next Miss Manga that L'oreal came out with is the "Black Angel" Mascara:
-This is the "Carbon Black" version of the Miss Manga line. It has a thicker formula, so more product is applied to the lashes for a fuller, darker look.

For more information, visit my full review on the "Black Angel" Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara.

And finally, The "Rock" Miss Manga Mascara:
-This mascara is intense! It is advertised to give your lashes a spider effect and boy, does it do what it is advertised. The Rock is the most different from the Original Miss Manga mascara out of all the Miss Manga Mascara that are currently available.


For more information, visit my full review on the "Rock" Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara.


So, which one of these mascaras do you think will fit your preference the most? Let me know in the comments below!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review