Three Smoky Eyes Look using Urban Decay "Naked Smoky" Palette

A beautiful palette to create the perfect smoky eye. Ever since I got this palette I have been really enjoying it. The looks I create with it is absolute beautiful and the shadows (except matte shadows on matte shadows) been beautifully together. 

If you want to read my full review of this Naked Smoky Palette, please click on the link provided.


Here are three looks that I did using this palette.

The First Look is a soft, "Everyday Smoky Eyes". It can even past for a simple everyday look with a little bit of blended color on the edge. I am a fan of soft, nude looks, and am glad that this palette can create soft looks despite its smoky bold colors.
The Shadows I used for this looks are:

 Thirteen: light beige satin
Radar:metallic taupe iridescent micro-glitter
Whiskey:metallic taupe iridescent micro-glitter
Combust:soft pink-taupe

The Second Look is more bold and more shiny, hence why I decided to call the look "High Shine Smoldery Eyes". I am absolute in love with the shadow "High" which is a beautiful Shimmery Champagne Micro-Glitter, and it really makes your keys shine! 
The Shadows I used for this look:

Combust:soft pink-taupe
Armor: metallic silver-taupe tonal sparkle
Password: cool taupe matte
High: champagne shimmer micro-glitter

The Third Look is the "Smokey Greys" eye look and the most intense of the three looks. This look is something that I usually will only wear if I'm going out for a night of dancing and it fits the part. However, I do enjoy how this look shaped my eyes! 

The Shadows I used for this look:

Thirteen: light beige satin
Slanted: light metallic gray
Dagger: medium charcoal micro-shimmer
Black Market: jet-black satin

I hope you enjoy these looks as much as I did! I have already used it on several occasion when going out with my friends for dinner or a night of fun! The shadows last for a long time with no smearing or fading! It really is a lovely palette!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. I need to get my hands on this "Naked" Palette :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review