The Perfect Summer to Fall Eyeshadow Palette!

On the calendar it is officially Autumn...but tell that to the weather gods. It's still in the 80s and 90s here in the Silicon Valley, and frankly, I am really for everything to cool down!

Putting the weather aside, let's talk about this gorgeous eyeshadow palette that I have finally broken out to use! It has the perfect colors to help you transition from a Summer look to a Fall look. I introduce to you, Milani's Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Collection in "Earthy Elements".



The soft terra-cotta browns and orange tones bring in the fall shades, while the champagne sparkle leaves a trace of the summer. This is a beautiful palette from the drugstore that only retails at $11.00!
The quality is also amazing! Pigmentation is wonderful, blendablity is wonderful, and the wear-time is wonderful! As you can see, I have no complaints about this palette at all. Every shadow goes well with each other, and no matter what eyeshadow combination you use, the look aways come out looking beautiful.




Milani has about eight different Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palettes available at the moment (I don't blame them if they come out with more), and trust me, I am planning on having all eight in my collection! I have heard wonderful things about them all, and I currently own two of these palettes, and both palettes are amazing! 

Have you tried any of these Milani Eyeshadow palettes yet? What are your thoughts on them? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click, to read more Milani Cosmetics Reviews

Comments

  1. I love anything thts a soft color, gives me more of a natural glow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review