Beautifully Luminous but Matte Skin in a Primer

I fell in love with this silky primer the very first time I tried it, and it wasn't a fluke either, I liked it just as much the second time I used it, and the third time, and every other time. This elf Beautifully Bare Luminous Matte Makeup Primer gives your skin a beautiful, luminous look without the shine, if that is possible.



This primer retails at $8.00, and it is a lightweight makeup base that moisturizes, brightens, and refines the look of the skin with ingredients like Acai, and Vitamins C and E, and it is worth the entire $8.00 I spent on it.


This primer gives the skin a luminous, velvety finish where foundation glides wonderfully on top. It gives even a matte foundation a slight pretty glow. So if you feel that matte foundations give your skin a flat look, then this primer may help by giving the matte finish a more natural, satin finish without the shine. It also smooths the texture of your skin nicely. Unfortunately, I do not find this primer to help with foundation lasting longer or keeping your oils at bay. So if you have oily skin, you may not enjoy this primer very much.

I have come to really enjoy elf's Beautifully Bare Line. Everything that I have tried so far has given my skin a beautiful, soft and natural look. This primer is no exception. 

Have you tried this primer yet? What are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments below. 
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click, to read more elf Cosmetics Reviews!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review