Halloween Tutorial: Zombie

Hello! Here is my 3rd Halloween Tutorial! I am on the roll with these Halloween Tutorials! I hope I can keep up the momentum! Haha! Anyways, this Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Theme is Catwalk Zombie, and just like the Skull Queen look, this is my very first Zombie look. Even without the prosthetics, fake blood, and other fancy products to create a gnarly zombie look, I still think this look came out quite nice. What do you think?


Backstory of the Character:
She is a model turned zombie, hence the theme "Catwalk" Zombie. She got bite in the neck, but the bite did not kill her right away. Instead, she died a pretty painful death as her body surrenders to the infection, and she eventually dies and wakes as a zombie. 

 If you want to watch the full video tutorial on how I created this look, just click on the link provided.


I also tried to make this look as affordable as possible. Everything I used can be found at the drugstore or at affordable shops like Diaso Japan. I also tried to use mostly products from Wet N Wild, since this look is inspired by their Fantasy Makers Halloween Collection for 2017. I actually hauled the majority of the collection earlier this October, so if you want to see what I bought, just click on the link provided. 

Here is the price breakdown of the entire look:
Wet n Wild Coverall Primer  -$4.99-
Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Mascara -$4.99-
Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain "Red-dy or Not" -$2.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Stencil "Catwalk Zombie" -$2.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Paint Pot "Black" -$2.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Megaslicks Lip Gloss "Twisted Fantasy" -$1.99
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette "Nuetrals" -$3.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette "Brights" -$3.99-

Other products that are not Wet n Wild products:
OFRA Eyeliner -$13.00-
Andrea Lash Glue -$5.99-
Vaseline -$2.00-
Josie Maran Argan Oil -$16.00-

That totals up to $65.91. 
Of course, you can substitute anything for more inexpensive products to cut down the costs. For example, instead of using Argan Oil, you can always use Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil.

Now for the costume, any old, oversized, tattered t-shirt will do. Make sure it is clothes that you do not mind cut up and smearing paint and dirt all over. Once you have your costume and makeup on, you are ready to scare quite a few people on Halloween Night! I suggest you be the one giving out the treats. Just be sweeter on the younger ones...you don't want them being scarred for life! Remember to have fun!

I hope you enjoy this Halloween Look! What are your plans for Halloween this year?
Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click for more Halloween Tutorials inspired by Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Collection!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review