Halloween Look: Mystic Mermaid

Hello! Here is my 4th Halloween Tutorial and this time, it is a look that I've been wanting to do a version of for the longest time, a mermaid look! This Mermaid look is inspired by Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Stencil, Mystic Mermaid. My sketch for the mermaid was a bit different than the one I created, but for my first mermaid look, I am pleased with the outcome, and I believe it lives up to the magical and mysterious name of "Mystic Mermaid".


Backstory of the Character:
There is no real backstory to this character, since I basically just freestyled everything. I still hope you enjoy what I came out with.

 If you want to watch the full video tutorial on how I created this look, just click on the link provided.


I also tried to make this look as affordable as possible. Everything I used can be found at the drugstore or at affordable shops like Diaso Japan. I also tried to use mostly products from Wet N Wild, since this look is inspired by their Fantasy Makers Halloween Collection for 2017. I actually hauled the majority of the collection earlier this October, so if you want to see what I bought, just click on the link provided. 

Here is the price breakdown of the entire look:
Wet n Wild Coverall Primer  -$5.99-
Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation -$5.99-
Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Universal Stencil Kit -$5.99-
Wet n Wild Ultimate Highlighter -$3.99-
Wet n Wild Proline Felt Tip Eyeliner -$3.99-
Wet n Wild ColorIcon Trio "I'm Feeling Retro" -2.99-

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Stencil "Mystic Mermaid" -$1.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette "Metallics" -$5.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Eyeliner "Gun Metal Grey" -$3.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Megaslicks Lip Gloss "Fickled Fairy" -$1.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette "Ethereal" -$3.99-

Other products that are not Wet n Wild products:
Daiso Japan Eyelashes -$1.50-
Andrea Lash Glue -$5.99-

That totals up to $54.38
Of course, you can substitute anything for more inexpensive products to cut down the costs.

Now for the costume for this look will be a bit more tricky than the other looks I did, since this is a creature of the sea. I can see sequence going very good with this look, so maybe a sequined bandeau top with a flowy, floor length skirt? A few seashell jewelry will add the  perfect finishing touches. Just remember to stay warm with a scarf or something if you are going to be outside for an extended period of time. You wouldn't want to catch a cold just to look sexy, do you? Other than that, have a great Halloween!

I hope you enjoy this Halloween Look! What are your plans for Halloween this year?
Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click for more Halloween Tutorials inspired by Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Collection!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review