Halloween Look: Skull Queen

Hello! Here is my 2nd Halloween Tutorial! The Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Theme is Skull Queen, and since this is my first time trying out a skull look, I thought I'd make it easy on myself and do half of my face.


Here is my version of a Skull Queen. She is a leader of some badass gang, and her signature look is piercing eyes and a skull handkerchief hiding half of her face. If you want to watch the full video tutorial on how I created this look, just click on the link provided.


I also tried to make this look as affordable as possible. Everything I used can be found at the drugstore or at affordable shops like Diaso Japan. I also tried to use mostly products from Wet N Wild, since this look is inspired by their Fantasy Makers Halloween Collection for 2017. I actually hauled the majority of the collection earlier this October, so if you want to see what I bought, just click on the link provided. 

Here is the price breakdown of the entire look:
Wet n Wild Coverall Primer  -$4.99-
Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation -$5.99-
Wet n Wild ColorIcon Trio "I'm Feeling Retro" -$2.99-
Wet n Wild ColorIcon Trio "Spoiled Brat" -$2.99-
Wet n Wild Coloricon Khol Eyeliner "You're Always White!" -$0.99-
Wet n Wild Coloricon Brow Shaper -$2.49-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Stencil "Skull Queen" -$2.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette "Metallics" -$5.99 -
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Paint Pot "White" -$2.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Paint Pot "Black" -$2.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Eyeliner "Gold" -$3.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette "Nuetrals" -$3.99-

Other products that are not Wet n Wild products:
Urban Decay Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen -$22.00-
Daiso Lashes $1.50

That totals up to $66.88. 
Of course, you can substitute anything for more inexpensive products to cut down the costs.

Now for the costume, anything black and white, and if you want, something gold. A white tank with black, torn jeans, and boots or sexy heels would do the trick. Pull your hair in a tight, high ponytail, and you are ready to take on Halloween Night! Put your own spin into it and remember to have fun!

I hope you enjoy this Halloween Look! What are your plans for Halloween this year?
Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click for more Halloween Tutorials inspired by Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Collection!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review