Halloween Look: Fantasy Alien

Hi everyone! This is my last Halloween Tutorial of 2017. I hope you enjoyed at least one of the six looks I have done this October. Today's look is inspired by Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Stencil, Alien Fantasy Fairy. I don't know how fairy the look turned out to be, but I can confidently say, I do look Alien. I hope you like the look!


 If you want to watch the full video tutorial on how I created this look, just click on the link provided.



I also tried to make this look as affordable as possible. Everything I used can be found at the drugstore or at affordable shops like Diaso Japan. I also tried to use mostly products from Wet N Wild, since this look is inspired by their Fantasy Makers Halloween Collection for 2017. I actually hauled the majority of the collection earlier this October, so if you want to see what I bought, just click on the link provided. 

Here is the price breakdown of the entire look:
Wet n Wild Coverall Primer  -$5.99-
Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Universal Stencil Kit -$5.99-
Wet n Wild Ultimate Highlighter -$3.99-
Wet n Wild ColorIcon Trio "Spoiled Brat" -$2.99-
Wet n Wild On Edge Long Wearing Eye Pencil "Shock Therapy" -$3.49"

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Stencil "Alien Fantasy Fairy" -$1.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette "Brights" -$5.99-
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette "Metallics" -$5.99-

Other products that are not Wet n Wild products:
Daiso Japan Eyelashes -$1.50- x2
Andrea Lash Glue -$5.99-
OFRA Eyeliner -$17.00-

That totals up to $59.41.
Of course, you can substitute anything for more inexpensive products to cut down the costs.

For this look, a costume would be quite easy to do. You can wear all black, just make sure to color whatever skin you are showing, pink. You can also paint the nails silver to match the silver on the face. Or, you can get very creative and add fairy wings, to change the look from just Alien to Alien Fairy. The important thing is having a great Halloween!

I hope you enjoy this Halloween Look! What are your plans for Halloween this year?
Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click for more Halloween Tutorials inspired by Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Collection!

Comments

  1. So very pretty. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review