"Gingerbread" Holiday Inspired Look

Happy Holidays everyone! Today I have a warm and spicy holiday look to share with you. This look is inspired by Too Faced Limited Edition Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Gingerbread Man


And I have to say I love this liquid lipstick. The color is this rich orange-red matte shade that is extremely comfortable and long lasting on the lips. The day I wore this look, I was able to wear the lipstick from 11ish am to 11ish pm. That is 12 hours of comfortability with a matte liquid lipstick, and I only reapplied the color once. So I am very impressed with this lipstick's formula.

If you are interested in seeing how I created this look, step-by-step, here is the link to my video!

Here is  a list of the makeup I used for this look:

1. Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Covershot "Ablaze" Palette
2. L'oreal True Match Mineral Foundation
3. Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream
4. Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara
5. Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Spotlight Palette - Pearl
6. Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
8. Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick "Gingerbread Man"

What are your thoughts on this look? Personally, I like how warm and friendly the overall vibe is. Which make the look great for the holidays! 
Happy Wandering, Alice

Click to read more reviews on Holiday Makeup Looks!

Comments

  1. Awe you are always so sweet. Love 💕 watching your channel and following you on social media. You are such a huge inspiration. 😗😗😗😗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for the holidays!!! I love your style!!! Thank you for the info!! Have a beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review