[Tutorial] Glitzy Gold Eye Makeup Look

Hello everyone! Ready for another makeup look? Well, even if you are not I have one for you today. Today's look is another festive, glittery gold look that is perfect for the holidays. It is also subtle and natural enough to wear to the office. I hope you like the look. 


To see how I did this look step-by-step, please watch my video tutorial on it. Here is the link to it:

Makeup Used:

1. Smashbox Covershot Sultry Eye Shadow Palette
2. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner
3. Urban Decay Brow Beater
4. Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher
5. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner (Accidentally put 2 in the photo, haha, I have a lot of backups)
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner "Vice"
7. Maybelliner Lumi Dream Brightening Concealer
8. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

I hoped you enjoy this Holiday look! Have a great day! Let me know what you think of this look!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click to see more Holiday Makeup Looks!

Comments

  1. Just beautiful!! So excited for receiving my Smashbox kit!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review