2018...What's New and What's Old?

Hello everyone! I know it's been quite a long time since I have last posted. To be honest, I did not know if I wanted to continue blogging, especially since I started another Youtube Channel and started another part-time job in December. I didn't know if I will be able to handle keeping up with everything without burning out. At the moment, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed, but if I really stop for a second and break everything down, I can do it, if I manage my time well, but I am stressing a little bit, heh.

So to keep this post short and to the point, I decided that keeping the blog is a good thing. It is the perfect platform to review beauty products in more depth and to give you updates on products I have reviewed before.

Starting next week you will start seeing new beauty posts, at least once or twice a week. On my Beauty Channel, I will me uploading once or twice a week. And for my new channel, which is a Minecraft Gaming Channel, I will be uploading two or three times a week. So that is my schedule for this year! I hope you will enjoy all the content I will be creating! Happy 2018 everyone! xx

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review