It Cosmetics "SuperHero" Eye Transforming Anti-Aging Super Palette Review

When It Cosmetics came out with their SuperHero Collection, I have to admit, I was intrigued. With a name like that, you should expect greatness, right? Well...is this Superhero Eye Transforming Anti-Aging Super Palette great?


After testing it out for the past few weeks, my answer to that question is YES! This palette is truly GREAT!

This palette is described as an "Universally, flattering, game-changing palette developed with plastic surgeons. These are anti-aging shadows formulated with hydrolyzed collagen, silk, peptides and antioxidants, in addition to It Cosmetic's Superhero pigment power technology for a super smooth finish that all last from day to night."


This palette is divided into 4 sections: Superhero Eye Foundations, Superhero Nudes, Superhero Neutrals, & Superhero Liners.

Let's begin with the Superhero Eye Foundations since they are the standout shadows of the palette. They are about three times the size of the other eyeshadows which is lucky for me because they are my favorite section. These shadows are created to be "Eye Foundations", meaning they act like a coverup. They color-correct and provide the lids with an even base. The texture is velvety and creamy, and these shadows do provide the lids with an amazing base. They feel almost moisturizing on the skin, and are perfect to be worn alone with just eyeliner. My favorite shadow of the three is POW! because it matches my skintone the best.


The first section of the smaller shadows on the left of the palette is called the Superhero Nudes. They are designed to provide a flawlessly gorgeous "no-makeup" look and that description describes these shadows to the Capital "T". They provide just enough color to define the eyes while looking extremely natural. Even though these shadows are not your most unique in terms of color, but the quality is amazing and the colors are a bit necessary for any neutral palette.




The middle trio of shadows happen to be my favorite of the little shadows. These are called the Superhero Neutrals. I am a bit surprised on how much I like this trio. They are just so complimentary to each other and the look they create is just stunning! My favorited from the trio is the center shade called "Superstar". It is this amazing grayish, cool tone purple. It is so unique and so pretty as an all-over lid color.







Finally the last trio is called the Superhero Liners and these are so different from the rest of the shadows in the palette. The other shadows are all subtle and sheer but these "liners" are packed with pigment which makes sense since they are formulated to be used as liners. You can also use these wet or dry.






Overall, this palette is GREAT! Even though I am not crazy about the shape or the material of the packaging (my palette is covered with fingerprints), the quality of the shadows is excellent. The It Cosmetics Superhero Eye Transforming Anti-Aging Super Palette is for those that want a go-to everyday, elegant eye makeup look. These shadows will give you simple eyes looks that will look professional and chic all day long. The shadows are also very easy to work with, they blend like a dream, and their stay power is impressive. This is one of the best eyeshadow palette purchases I have had in a very long time. The last time I was this pleased with and eyeshadow palette is when I bought the 2016 Chloe Morello x Ciate's Pretty, Fun & Fierce Palette.

Have you tried this Superhero Eyeshadow Palette yet? What are your thoughts on it? Does it live up to its "Superhero" name? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

  1. Thanks for this review!! I am definitely getting this palette. Your descriptions of the shadows has completely convinced me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know your thoughts on the palette when you get it! I hope you like it as much as I do!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward for more informative post like this one.
    cheap luton airport parking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review