Tarte Frxxxtion Stick 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser

Hello everyone! Today I have this pretty awesome exfoliating stick from Tarte to share with you. 

This is the Tarte Frxxxtion Stick 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser. The one I have is a travel size from their Limited-Edition Scrub Clean Cleansing Set ($12), but the full-size retails at $22.00.



Tarte describes this as a "clarifying cleansing gel powered by the rainforest of the sea complex & suspended diatomaceous earth micro exfoliants. It has a vegan friendly formula that draws out surface oil and reduces shine, while purifying pores for the deepest clean possible."

I never knew you can use diatomaceous earth as a skin exfoliant! You can get a whole bag of this stuff in the plant section at Lowes and it's used to kill insects!


So how do I like this on my face? I actually love it, haha. I usually take my shower at night, so I do my face cleansing in the shower as well. I would first cleanse my face with a creamier cleanser, just to get off the rest of the makeup my makeup remover missed. Then I apply on this Frxxxtion Stick on. I put this all over my face, rub the product in a little to evenly disperse the product, and then leave it for a minute or two (this frxxxtion stick is also recommended to be used as a treatment mask to absorb toxins). Once a good minute or two has passed, I would rub my face in circular motions to exfoliate my skin. The diatomaceous earth is very fine, so the exfoliation process does not feel harsh on the skin. Finally, I wash it all off, and the skin is left feeling smooth and refreshed. I used this twice a week until it ran out, but I am planning on purchasing a full size, once I run out of my current exfoliator. 

I also really enjoy the convenient packaging. It's really easy and quick to apply this all over the face. There's no fuss and no mess. Just remember to properly seal it back up if you are leaving it in your shower.

Have you tired this Exfoliating Cleanser from Tarte yet? What are you thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

  1. Uve herd some great thungs about tjis 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not buying Tarte this year , I am kinda disappointed with how they handle the foundation fiasco 😁 LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review