My Makeup Collection & Storage (Aug 2014)

This is probably the most popular video in the Youtube's Beauty Community. I know that I personally enjoy watching these kinds of videos very much (something about me being nosy). I also like seeing how others have their vanity set up and what they use to organize their products, and yes, I also love seeing how big their collections are. The makeup fanatics that have a bigger collection than I do makes me feel better about the size of my own collection, which I admit, is not small for an average person. 

I have been into makeup since I was 17 years old, I am now 25, so I have quite a few years under my belt. Although, I do not have things that are 8 years old, I am guilty of having eyeshadow palettes that are at least 4 years old. Since powders have a very, very long shelf life, I think they are safe to keep. 

Anyways, please enjoy this video. I will be going though where I bought my organization pieces, as well as, where and how I place each product. 

Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

  1. Thank you for this lovely video!
    Youve got a wonderful makeup collection!
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =) I love my collection haha, and you have a great weekend too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review