Concealers: Boo-Boo Coverup Concealer

I received this concealer in my Ipsy Bag Beauty Subscription, and to tell you the truth, I wasn't very interested in trying it until I read all the great reviews about this product. That's when I finally broke down and gave it a try... 


...it was amazing! It doesn't surprise me that this is an amazing concealer since the company's focus is 100% on this product. They do not sell anything else but this concealer. It makes me wonder when they are going to expand into other makeup products. I am highly interested in trying out whatever they may be putting out next since it looks like they put a lot of time and care into their concealer's formula. 



So about the performance of this concealer. The coverage is amazing! It was blend able, lightweight, and looked like a dream on my skin. It is both great for under eye circles, as well as, spot-concealing and redness. 


Another interesting thing about this concealer is all the healing ingredients incorporated within this product. This is the first time I have seen a concealer containing all these ingredients: tee tree oil, aloe, chamomile, green tea, and vitamin E. All these ingredients are known to benefit the skin one way or another, and is also a reason why this concealer has a slight minty scent to it, that I happen to enjoy, since I am a huge fan of minty scents. 

According to the company, "Boo-Boo Coverup Concealer is meant to 'heal while you conceal'". For more inside information on this product, please jump over to their website here

Another thing I like about this concealer is that once it sets, it stays on. It won't budge until you actively wash it off with cleanser. All in all, I highly recommend this concealer. The only way to purchase it (that I know of) is through the company's website. Even though it seems like a lot of money (compared to drugstore prices), you get quite a lot of product (0.34 oz) and it will last you for a very long time.

I hope this review helped!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. this concealer really works..good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, one of the best concealers I have ever tried. =)

      Delete
  2. Nice resut on your face!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review