Behind The Making (BTM): Disney Snow White


One of my favorite things to watch is Behind the Scenes or Behind the Makings of movies or videos on Youtube. I find it amazing how artist, writers, camera people, makeup artists, actors, basically everyone that is involved in creating a film, or short clip, can create nothing but an idea into a master piece that the public gets to see and enjoy. So I thought why not do the same, and share with you what went behind creating my Disney Snow White Look!



Like all my projects I like to brainstorm everything out on paper. I do this so that I can have all my ideas drawn out, edit down if I have too, and this also helps me to be more organized and not be overwhelmed, since I know what I will have to do in sections. 

This one look took me about three weeks to prepare and film everything, and then it took me another week to edit and blog, after I took a week off from it. Of course, I was working on other videos at the same time, so if I solely just focused on this project, I could have finished everything within two weeks, but I like to slowly work on big projects like this because it allows me to think and change ideas if I have to. It also allows me to not feel overwhelmed all at once. 

Please enjoy this Behind the Makings Video! Hopefully you will get more of an idea of how I work! 


To learn how I did Snow White's Makeup look, please "Click" here.
To learn more about the "DIY Poison Apple & Red Bow" of this look, please "Click" here.

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review