Disney Snow White Makeup Tutorial






I was inspired to do this look by e.l.f Disney Snow White Collection that can be found at Walgreens or Drugstore.com. The minute I bumped into the display at the store, I knew I had to do a look on Snow White. So this is what I came up with. The costume itself is not the official Snow White costume, but a more modern version of it. And I happen to like this version more then Snow White's traditional puffy sleeves. 
For the makeup, I wanted to keep it minimal, since Snow White is born with rare natural beauty. What I wanted to focus on was her rosy-red lips, and perfect skin. 

All the makeup I used is from e.l.f cosmetics, which is a very affordable makeup brand. You can buy them on their website, as well as, at Target and Drugstore.com.

Here is a list of the products I used:
e.l.f Snow White - The Fairest of them all Beauty Book
e.l.f Snow White - The Fairest of them all Eye Collection Kit
e.l.f High Definition Powder
e.l.f Complete Coverage Concealer
e.l.f 18 piece eyeshadow palette - Geo1
e.l.f Under eye Concealer & Highlighter
e.l.f Studio BB Cream spf 20
e.l.f Lengthening & Defining Mascara
e.l.f Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick - Movie Star
e.l.f Eye Treat & Tame Brow
e.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer - Brightening Lavender

Please enjoy this video! 

To learn more about the "DIY Poison Apple & Red Bow" of this look, please "Click" here.
To learn more about the "Behind the Makings" of this look, please "Click" here.

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review